Like Us on Facebook

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Celine Dion : No advice for new neighbor Lady Gaga

Share


Lady Gaga has recently moved to Las Vegas.

Her new neighbor Celine Dion, who has been in the city for over 10 years now said she doesn't have any advice for the pop star concerning the city.


This she said during an appearance on CNN's New Year's Eve show and host, Andy Cohen asked what advice she has for Lady Gaga.

"Do I have advice for Lady Gaga?! No!" she said. "First of all, this girl knows exactly what she's doing. She knows what to do. And I will never, ever, ever, in my whole life tell somebody professional super talented like she is how to do things. I'm going to go see her show. When is she starting?"

While asked is she would want to do a duet with Gaga, she eplied, "Oh, don't get me started now! I would love that, I love her so much. I can't wait! Come on, Lady Gaga, we're waiting for you!"


Image Credit: MDPOP

No comments:
Write comments

Follow on FaceBook

© 2014 TV, Music and Movie Celebs. Designed by Bloggertheme9 | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Powered by Blogger.